Our Opsgenie integration provides another way for our daily cost reports to be sent to your team.
For every additional cost report you build in the dashboard, you can have it setup to alert your team if it's a Cloudy or Stormy report from your AWS cost reports sent by us.
In order to get access to our integration's, you'll need to sign up for CloudForecast and complete our Getting Started guide first.
- Click on Reports in the left navigation bar in the dashboard.
- Under the Integrations column, click on # active for the report you want to setup OpsGenie notifications for. Keep this tab open.
- Login to Opsgenie: https://app.opsgenie.com/auth/login
- On the lefthand side navigation, click Teams.
- You will have the option of using an existing team you have already created or create a new one. The following instructions will be for already existing teams in Opsgenie.
- Click on the team you wish to use CloudForecast with and send alerts to.
- On the top tab, click Integrations and then +Add integration
- Hover over API and press Add
- Name this integration CloudForecast Alerts, copy the whole API Key: and then press save.
- Navigate back to CloudForecast and paste in the API Key from OpsGenie.
- Select the Frequency you would like to have the alerts and press Save.
CloudForecast will send a page based on the frequency you selected Success and after you receive your default cost report via email.